Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Let Go Let God On The Journey

Life Is  A Journey, And I Do Not Travel Alone.

I am grateful for all opportunities to appreciate life’s details, large and small. Nature’s beauty, lively exchanges with charming people, and new tastes, scents, and sounds will present themselves. I am swept up in the joy of exploration. Interesting travel or even everyday jaunts are opportunities to have fun and experience the world around me. Whether the road I’m on takes me to a local market or the far side of the earth, I travel lightly knowing I undertake every journey with God. I am surrounded by divine light, love, and protection, sheltered by faith in God. I may begin with a single step, but my spiritual journey lasts for eternity. There is no need for haste because, with God, I have all I need for a successful trip.

The Lord has made my journey successful.—Genesis 24:56

No comments:

Post a Comment