Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 9, 2022

Let Go Let God Feel Inner Peace

 I Set My Daily Intention For Peace.

The world feels peaceful as the sun rises and a new day begins. I am serene as the sky grows light and my neighborhood comes to life. I bring a positive expectancy to the day as I carry the tranquility of the sunrise with me. No matter what may come my way, I remain grounded and peaceful. I take unwelcome or unsettling experiences as an invitation to return to peacefulness. I see the soft, blended colors in my mind’s eye and return my attention to the morning’s stillness. I breathe deeply and feel calm. The peace of God fills me, and I move forward with utmost confidence, calm and steady. At day’s end, I prepare for sleep, ready to greet tomorrow’s sunrise with quiet joy and abiding peace.

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.—Philippians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment