Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Let Go Let God Spread World Peace

I Am A Part Of The Endless Flow Of The Peace Of God.

I train my thoughts on world peace by focusing my time and energy on positive people and situations. I bless the many ways in which the peace of God is elevating thoughts, creating harmony, and spreading peace and understanding throughout the world. I am grateful to be part of that healing energy. Just as a small creek will eventually flow into a river with many tributaries and lakes, thoughts of peace and compassion will flow from one person and spread among others from communities to countries. Peaceful thoughts generate positive, loving energy manifesting as willingness to listen, cooperate, and live in harmony with all others. Tomorrow’s peaceful world begins in my mind and heart today.

Let them turn away from evil and do good; let them seek peace and pursue it.—1 Peter 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment