Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Let Go Let God Use Strength

I Possess Strength To Accomplish Whatever Is Required Of Me.

With physical exercise, I strengthen my muscles. Moving my body regularly provides me with immediate and long-term benefits. Yet my strength is not limited to the amount of weight I can lift or how fast or far I can walk or run. Strength is also one of my divine gifts. I use my spiritual strength to give myself all the energy and stamina I need for as long as I need it. I demonstrate strength as commitment to a cause, the determination to reach a goal, or even the resilience to pick myself up after a setback and keep going. I bolster my inner fortitude with prayer and a positive, can-do attitude. There is no challenge too great or goal too distant for me to accomplish with the divine gift of inner strength.

On the day I called, you answered me, you increased my strength of soul.—Psalm 138:3

No comments:

Post a Comment