Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Let Go Let God Sparkle

The Radiant Light Of God Shines Brightly In Me.

There is a twinkle in my eye and a spring in my step today. Colors look brighter and the sounds of life entice me. Sensing the divine pulse beating within the heart of all things, I join in the rhythm, adding my own vibration to the song of this day. The light of God doesn’t just surround me, it glows from within me, a beacon for all to see. God’s love fills my heart to overflowing, and I take every chance I get to let that love flow. I feel the power of God pulsing through me, inspiring me to reach for the stars. The presence of God in all things illuminates them until they sparkle and gleam with radiant light. Awake and aware of Spirit within, I embody it for everyone to see.

But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, for everything that becomes visible is light. Therefore it says, “Sleeper, awake! Rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.”—Ephesians 5:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment