Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Let Go Let God Live Life

My Life Is Made Full Through The Love Of God.

My life is wonderfully bountiful with endless opportunities for growth and discovery. I learn about the world by exploring vibrantly diverse landscapes of natural beauty and human-made marvels. I learn about myself when I pursue my passions and do the things that give me the greatest joy. My life is always rich, even at the lower times. After all, not every sunrise brings good news. Sometimes life hurts. Other times it can feel dull and pointless. At those moments, I find my refuge in the steadfast love of God, abundant and overflowing in all life, including mine. I regain my enthusiasm for life, determined to use my gift to the fullest. I always have something to learn, to share, to give. The more fully I live in the world, the more aware I am of God.

You have granted me life and steadfast love, and your care has preserved my spirit.—Job 10:12

No comments:

Post a Comment