Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 12, 2022

Let Go Let God Find Prosperity

My Life Overflows With Richness.

Turning my attention to the abundant wealth present in nature, I find evidence of prosperity all around me. I see billions of grains of sand stretching out across the shoreline and feel the abundance of warm sunlight on my skin. At night I take in the magnitude of the universe as I gaze at the stars sparkling far above me. The vastness of the sky seems to go on forever, just as the riches of life extend beyond what my eyes can see. I discover these treasures in my life, just as I do in nature. When I mindfully count my many blessings, I realize I am prosperous. Beyond material riches, I find love, joy and laughter, and peace all around me. Each blessing, whether big or small, contributes to my prosperity.

And my God will fully satisfy every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.—Philippians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment