Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Let Go, Let God

I Release Human Limitation And Follow Divine Love And Wisdom.

Sometimes when I don’t know which way to turn, the most empowering thing I can do is to let go and let God. I am not giving up and admitting defeat. Rather, I am giving myself over to the truth that I am a divine being living a human experience. I let go. I feel relief as my ego no longer insists on finding its own way. My energy moves from stubborn willfulness to the sublime peace of willingness. I tap into the limitless understanding of divine mind and discern possibilities that my human understanding did not discover. I let God. Guided by divine understanding within, I think clearly and act with confidence. I trust I will find the path that leads to the greatest good for all.

The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own; but the Father who dwells in me does his works.—John 14:10

No comments:

Post a Comment