Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Let Go Let God Heal

As I Heal, I Awaken To Wholeness.

Moving through life means I will encounter times of wellness and illness, pleasure and pain, triumph and tragedy. I may be tempted to think these changing realities are all there are to life, but they are just a small part of who and what I am. My body will carry me through this lifetime, but my soul is eternal. There is nothing I am ever missing, and no deficit or sickness can ever change that. I am always whole. Knowing my personal history yet knowing I am so much more helps me cherish the gift of life, no matter the experience of the moment. I do all I can to support my health, including affirming and claiming my wholeness as a perfectly made child of God.

Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, just as it is well with your soul.—3 John 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment