Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 30, 2022

Let Go Let God Remember

I Remember And Give Thanks Today.

With reverence, I honor those who have come before me. I may lay flowers on a grave site or participate in a sacred ceremony. No matter how I remember, the love and respect I hold in my heart keep these dear ones alive forever in my mind and heart. With this thought, I bless them for their unique contributions, courage, and selflessness. I also bless family members who contributed to my life, knowing I am here because they lived. I honor their legacy by giving thanks for my place in my family. I bless friends who are no longer present in my life. I give thanks for the love and laughter we shared. In a spirit of gratitude and respect, I resolve to fill this day with love, light, peace, and respect. I will think of them and remember.

The memory of the righteous is a blessing.—Proverbs 10:7

No comments:

Post a Comment