Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 2, 2022

Let Go Let God Awaken

I Awaken To The Awesome Power Of God Within And Around Me.

Not merely awake, I am awakened. I feel vibrantly alive and keenly aware of the presence of God within all things. When I come upon a flower, I remember it was once a seed, and I trust it will bear seeds that carry on the cycle of life. I pause to marvel at the turning seasons, appreciating the order that underlies all change. As I awaken to the glory of a world teeming with life, I discover God anew. All the marvels I discover around me pale in comparison to the marvels I realize are always within me. I am a divine being, expressing the goodness, wisdom, and love of God as only I can. This awareness empowers me as I awaken to the creative, generative power of my thoughts and feelings to create my experience of life.

Awake, my soul! Awake, O harp and lyre! I will awake the dawn.—Psalm 57:8

No comments:

Post a Comment