Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Let Go Let God Discover Beauty

With Deep Gratitude, I Discover A Beautiful World.

With a mindful intention to discover the sacred nature of all things, I find beauty everywhere. A breeze caressing trees resembles graceful dancers bending and swaying in unison. Sunlight reflecting off the water dazzles like a million diamonds blazing their brilliance. Even the way my bones and muscles come together to move my body is a marvel. When I see someone engaged in something they love, I witness their joy made manifest. They are simply beautiful beyond measure. The awesome magnificence of existence is breathtakingly, overwhelmingly beautiful. As I behold the stunning grace and artistry all around me, every fiber of my being sings a song of thanksgiving for the gift of being alive.

Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God shines forth.—Psalm 50:2

No comments:

Post a Comment