Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Let Go Let God With Acceptance

Acceptance Keeps My Mind Clear And My Heart Light.

In the past, I may have resisted certain people and situations, insisting that they should have been different than they were. Living that way gave me no peace. Now I practice acceptance. Accepting life as it is empowers me to shift my perspective and make new choices. I accept others as the spiritual beings they are. I also accept my circumstances, even as I understand I have the power to change them. I accentuate my blessings and choose to learn from any confusion or difficulties. My acceptance has its roots in my faith and trust in God, knowing I am always loved just the way I am. Even so, I strive to become all I am called to be, expressing my greatest attributes and seeing value in all others.

Not that I am referring to being in need; for I have learned to be content with whatever I have.—Philippians 4:11

No comments:

Post a Comment