Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 6, 2022

Let Go Let God With Faith

My Faith Is An Enduring Source Of Peace.

Faith is the anchor that keeps me secure in my awareness of God. While the waves of life may feel choppy and the winds of change swirl around me, I remain calm, steadfast in faith that God is within and all around me through every season of life. My mind and heart are calm as I let go of any needs or concerns and feel the deep peace of God. My faith helps me release my worries and troubles and believe in the absolute goodness of God. I move through life with a peace that surpasses all understanding and a joy that I am always moving in the direction of my highest good. My faith helps me believe that deep below the water’s surface is calm, no matter how rough winds churn the waves of life.

Therefore, since we are justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.—Romans 5:1

No comments:

Post a Comment