Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Let Go Let God Find Guidance

I Seek And Find Guidance Deep Within My Heart.

Seeking direction from outside myself can be helpful, but it’s no match for the divine guidance I discern from within. I turn my attention to my heart, where I access my intuition, inner wisdom, and guidance through the power of the Christ within. I discover all the wisdom I need through my innate connection with God. Deep within my heart I find deep knowing that comes from oneness with the Divine. The influences in my life will always come and go, but the guiding light in my heart will never dim and cannot be extinguished. I trust my ability to connect with my heart’s intuition and know that when I follow the guidance I discover within, I am never led astray.

I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.—Psalm 32:8

No comments:

Post a Comment