Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Let Go Let God Affirm Divine Order

I Affirm Divine Order And Expect The Best.

I am grateful for days when everything falls into place, as if each event is following a checklist. But there are days when my life seems as though it has an “out of order” sign on it. I take this feeling as a signal to stop and reassess. I find a moment to consider events, actions, and outcomes and open to the wisdom of my heart and the peace of my soul. Letting all thoughts and concerns fall away, I sit quietly and affirm all is in divine order. I let this truth settle into my being. I resonate with the divine order of my life and the universe. In this sacred connection, I trust without expectation of specific results that the highest good will unfold. Keeping this feeling of faith close to heart, I can move through my day confident the highest and best outcomes are on the way.

And the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways made smooth.—Luke 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment