Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Let Go Let God Forgive

I Choose To Forgive Again And Again.

Although forgiveness can happen in an instant, it can also take years. If I catch myself feeling weighed down by the uneasy feeling of simmering resentment, I may take it as an opportunity to forgive again and again, as often as necessary. Forgiveness is my commitment to see the spiritual truth behind troubling circumstances, no matter how painful. I am gentle with myself when I feel pain, sadness, and confusion, even while being willing to forgive. If I struggle, I can still believe in my heart there is no unforgiveness in God. I bless and release the situation and know that even if forgiveness is hard for me, the very nature of God is forgiving. I relax into this awareness and trust I will be able to forgive in time.

One who forgives an affront fosters friendship.—Proverbs 17:9

No comments:

Post a Comment