Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Let Go Let God Accept

I Am Worthy Of Full Acceptance.

Today I will accept myself just as I am. In the past, I may have thought unkindly of myself, which had a corrosive effect on my soul. Self-criticism has no place in my life, so I say no to thoughts that make me feel small or undeserving of all life has to offer. Instead, I say yes to who I am as a spiritual being, a child of God. Spirit’s goodness, grace, love, and power are part of my divine identity and mine to express as only I can. Any mistakes I have made, any of my shortcomings, pale in comparison to this rich spiritual inheritance. As I begin to live confidently from my divine identity, I will more fully embody my human identity. I unconditionally accept the person I am and grow with trust and gratitude into the person I am becoming.

And a voice came from heaven, “You are my Son, the Beloved; with you I am well pleased.”—Mark 1:11

No comments:

Post a Comment