Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 25, 2022

Let Go Let God Live In Prosperity

I Am Prosperous.

I live in an abundant universe, where divine ideas are mine to claim in prayer. Centered in this awareness, I know that all I could ever need is already mine at the level of Spirit. I accept these riches with gratitude. My thoughts of abundance and gratitude manifest my prosperity. I hold a vision of the good I desire and use the power of my imagination to experience how it might feel to have it in my life. I affirm that what I want or need is available to me, and then I give thanks that the good I seek is already on its way to me now. Prosperity is a continuous flow, and I take my place within it. I give generously and receive graciously with an open and grateful heart. As I participate in prosperity’s flow, I affirm my faith that God is the source of all good.

The measure you give will be the measure you get back.—Luke 6:38

No comments:

Post a Comment