Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Let Go Let God In Balance

I Honor Life's Shifting Rhythms.

Sometimes trying to balance my schedule, meet my obligations, and even find time for the things I enjoy can leave me scrambling to figure out how to fit it all in. Today I take my cue from nature and notice the rhythm of the seasons and the tides, the cycles of growth, and the order that underlies all things. I appreciate how seamlessly the natural world balances itself and restores itself to harmony. This gift of harmony and balance lives in me. I honor myself when I flow with it instead of forcing my will upon it. I listen to my body’s many signals. I rest when I’m tired, eat when I’m hungry, and socialize and seek solitude as I need to. As I care for myself, I find balance.

For there is nothing better for people under the sun than to eat, and drink, and enjoy themselves.—Ecclesiastes 8:15

No comments:

Post a Comment