Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 7, 2022

Let Go Let God Pray For World Peace

I Give My Heart To Peace, And Peace Flows From Me To The World.

When the news of the world seems filled with instances of turmoil and distress, I wonder how I can help. Even though I may not be able to ease pain and strife in a faraway land, I can contribute to the consciousness of peace. When I unite in prayer with others who are also praying for peace, I join my energy and faith to theirs to bring about change. Knowing that peace in the world begins with me, I take time in the Silence to center myself. Aware of my heartbeat and breathing slowly, I affirm: I breathe in peace, I breathe out love. I keep these thoughts of love and peace throughout my day. As I remain peaceful, my actions reflect my inner state of being, and thought by thought and act by act, I help uplift the world.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.—Matthew 5:9

No comments:

Post a Comment