Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 11, 2022

Let Go Let God Know Protection

I Find My Protection In Spirit.

The state of the world may trouble me sometimes and bring up anxious feelings of fear and scarcity. In those moments, I turn my thoughts to God, my source of comfort and protection. Fear and anxiety can’t permeate the shelter of love and peace my faith has built in my heart, where I feel closest to God. I return to this shelter again and again, and each time I affirm: Spirit within is my protection. Nothing and no one is greater than God. Those powerful words fill my mind and my heart every time I speak them, and they flourish in my consciousness. I trust I am divinely protected, and I place my attention not on the situations of the world but on the love of God. In that truth, I am safe.

And you will have confidence, because there is hope; you will be protected and take your rest in safety.—Job 11:18

No comments:

Post a Comment