Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Let Go Let God Dream

I Hold My Most Precious Dreams In My Heart.

I prayerfully discern my most treasured dreams. My heart holds these dreams of my deepest spiritual desires of love, peace, wisdom, kindness, and compassion. I follow these dreams by aligning my thoughts, words, and actions with spiritual truth. This action leads me to fulfilling, prosperous living because every good thing I could ever imagine springs from them. Perhaps this is what Jesus meant when he said to “seek first the kingdom” of spiritual consciousness. I need not worry about my material needs when I pursue my heart’s deepest desires and spiritual aspirations. As a divine being, I am meant to live my dreams.

I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.—Matthew 16:19

No comments:

Post a Comment