Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Let Go Let God Give

The Gifts I Give Bless Me And The World.

It is one of life’s most wonder-filled mysteries: The more generously and openheartedly I give, the more I have at my disposal to share. It seems as though gifts, lovingly given, reach outward to the receiver and inward to the giver simultaneously, so that both are equally and infinitely blessed. Today I take some time to look around to see where I feel most blessed, so that I might bless others by sharing my gifts where they will do the most good, creating love, joy, peace, and unity. Giving is a wonderful spiritual practice and a powerful way to demonstrate my prosperity. I trust my gifts will leave a legacy of love and return to me in unexpected ways. I am grateful to be in the flow of circulation, sharing my gifts.

The point is this: the one who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and the one who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.—2 Corinthians 9:6

No comments:

Post a Comment