Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Let Go Let God In Remembrance

I Am One With Those Who Came Before Me.

Today I remember those I love who are no longer with me in physical form. Pleasant memories warm my heart. As I recall precious moments with those who have passed, I feel their presence surrounding me with love. I keep my heart soft and open, allowing a range of feelings, from sadness to joy, to envelop me as I remember. I welcome the memories of those who have gone before me. The love I shared in my relationships remains, even after form has changed. My ancestors live on through me, as do all the people I have loved. I carry within myself their wisdom, strength, and energy. An invisible cord connects us like a precious keepsake passed down from generation to generation. The gift of remembrance blesses me with sweet and tender memories.

I thank my God every time I remember you.—Philippians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment