Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Let Go Let God Smile

I Inspire Loving-Kindness When I Smile.

The world can feel so cold sometimes when people pass one another without a smile or a friendly word. Today I will be the change I wish to see and bring a smile with me wherever I go. Not only will people see a smile on my face, they will hear friendliness in my voice and feel kindness in all my interactions. Gladness fills me. I open the doors of my heart and feel happiness uplifting and energizing me. I am enfolded in cheerfulness. I look happy, I feel happy, and I am happy as I share the radiance of God’s loving energy. My smile is the gift I give freely with the trust that it will bless each receiver and flow onward in the kindness, warmth, and connection it continues to inspire.

You bestow on him blessings forever; you make him glad with the joy of your presence.—Psalm 21:6

No comments:

Post a Comment