Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 10, 2022

Let Go Let God Be Filled With Joy

My Mind And Heart Are Full Of Joy Today.

There is nothing like the dawning of a new day. It is a new beginning, a clean slate on which to write a new page of my life. It is up to me to choose what to write, and today I choose to fill it with expressions of joy. Each day is a gift, no matter what is happening around me because I am always blessed. I am a joyous expression of the wondrous spirit of God. With every new day, I renew my commitment to sharing joy wherever I go and whatever I do. The people I meet are lifted up by my positive presence. The joy in my heart radiates from me in my words and actions. Others may feel prompted to share joy with still more people. I am a link in the never-ending chain and am ever grateful for each opportunity to share my joy.

He will yet fill your mouth with laughter, and your lips with shouts of joy.—Job 8:21

No comments:

Post a Comment