Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 14, 2022

Let Go, Let God

Turning Within, I Access My Divine Power.

I remember times in my life when I was so frazzled from trying to work something out, so frustrated or so desperate, I cried out to God, “Help me, please!” I felt comfort in those moments as I realized I wasn’t alone, believing there was a power and presence outside myself I could lean upon. As I have grown spiritually, I have come to understand God as the one presence and power in the universe and in my life. Now, when I feel overwhelmed or discouraged, I do not appeal to an outside source. Now I let go and let God by turning within and accessing my divine power. In prayer, I claim divine ideas and speak affirmations of acceptance and peace. I trust the wisdom of indwelling Spirit to guide me to right outcomes.

With God are wisdom and strength; he has counsel and understanding.—Job 12:13

No comments:

Post a Comment