Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 19, 2022

Let Go Let God Walk With Inner Peace

The Path Before Me Is Smooth, And I Walk It In Peace.

It’s easier to travel a smooth, level path than a rocky one. In my life, I have traveled both kinds. The rocky path is the way of discord, unforgiveness, and strife, but the smooth path is the road of harmony, understanding, and peace. If there are some bumps in my road right now, I need not feel upset or frustrated. Instead I see it as a call for a return to peace. I cannot be separated from that peace that is part of me. When I wish to direct my steps onto the smoother path, all I need to do is turn within. As soon as I am in touch with the deep peace of divine presence, my path becomes level and my steps easy. There is nothing for me to fear or to figure out. I think, speak, and act serenely. I walk the smooth path of peace.

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in all ways. The Lord be with all of you.—2 Thessalonians 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment