Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Let Go Let God Claim Grace

Grace Blesses My Life In Every Way.

If I’m feeling overwhelmed or find myself in the midst of conflict, I don’t need to struggle. Grace, the ceaseless activity of divine love, is mine to claim. This infinite resource of Spirit carries me through even the most challenging circumstances. It is expressing in my life right now. I need not earn grace; it is never withheld. Just as water flows when I turn the tap, saying yes to grace is all I have to do for divine life, love, wisdom, and strength to flow freely to every part of my life. Centered in grace, I am at peace. My thinking is clear, and I possess ample understanding, compassion, and insight. Drawing from this divine gift, I bring harmony and joy to my relationships. I move forward with renewed confidence, energy, and efficiency.

He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness.”—2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment