Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Let Go Let God Live Free

Living In The Present Leads Me To Freedom.

Today I release regrets over past events I wish I could revisit and redo, and I say no to worrying about the future. Over the years, I have learned that trying to live in the past or in the future binds my attention and keeps me in a prison of distraction. I find spiritual freedom by living mindfully in the present moment. Distracting thoughts and feelings fall away as I focus my attention on whatever I am choosing to do. Time expands until there is only the eternal now stretching out before me. In this place of mindful presence, I discover my oneness with God anew. I am receptive to the nudges of my guidance, Spirit within, showing me the way forward. In freedom and with gratitude, I follow the path of my highest good.

Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me in a broad place.—Psalm 118:5

No comments:

Post a Comment