Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 21, 2022

Let Go Let God Seek Harmony

I Open My Heart And Seek Harmony.

Finding myself at odds with a person or situation places stress on my mind and body. When I experience discord, I keep uppermost in mind the teachings of Jesus to turn the other cheek. I try to find a resolution. I seek compromise, while still standing up for myself and remaining true to my principles. I believe in my heart most people do and say hurtful things unintentionally, so I let slights go. When friction arises, I focus on helping everyone involved feel heard and respected. I am an expression of infinite divine love, and love guides my words and actions. I am patient and understanding with my family, colleagues, classmates, and with everyone I meet throughout the day. I live in harmony with all people.

May the God of steadfastness and encouragement grant you to live in harmony with one another, in accordance with Christ Jesus.—Romans 15:5

No comments:

Post a Comment