Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 1, 2023

Let Go Let God Choose Positivity

Choosing Positivity Brightens My Life.

Throughout the years, I have met folks who stayed upbeat, even when they encountered difficult times. Likewise, I have met others who seemed downbeat or anxious, even during seemingly stable periods. It’s up to me to decide the kind of person I wish to be. I want to expect the best, keep my heart open to love, and keep my mind open to new ideas, so I choose positivity again and again. I meet life eagerly and focus on the good I will do and all I might accomplish. I greet people warmly and go about my business lightly. At day’s end, I look back with gratitude for everyone I encountered and all I did. Each day might not be perfect, but I know I have the power to find the good around me and be optimistic no matter what I’m doing. 

Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.—Proverbs 4:23

No comments:

Post a Comment