Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Let Go Let God Affirm Divine Order

Affirming Divine Order Anchors Me In The Steadfast Goodness Of God.

Sometimes uncertainty about how situations will work out shakes my faith, causing me to doubt whether the best outcome is indeed on its way. When I feel this way, I look beyond appearances and discover divine order all around me. From the rhythms of the natural world to the orderly manifestation of human-made creations, I can see how the divine idea of order sustains life. Finding examples of order in the world helps me find it in my life. Remembering times when certain things had to fall into place before a desired result could happen reminds me to be patient. I bolster my faith by affirming divine order and trusting the right outcome is on its way and will happen in its time. 

All things work together for good for those who love God.—Romans 8:28 

No comments:

Post a Comment