Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Let Go Let God Be Energetic

The Limitless Energy Of Spirit Flows Through Me.

I smile as I watch children at play. Their boundless energy seems so natural, so effortless. When I want to reclaim this same zeal and enthusiasm for myself, I remember these divine gifts are already within me. Centered in this awareness, I feel renewed vitality. As I take care of my family, move through my workday, enjoy time with dear ones, or volunteer in my community, I engage it all with enthusiasm and feel my energy build. If I feel my enthusiasm faltering, I don’t despair. Instead, I pause for a moment to feel the quickening energy of Spirit, the divine life and strength that are flowing through me. As I am revitalized, the world feels new. I shimmer with energy and go about doing all I feel called to do. 

May you be made strong with all the strength that comes from his glorious power.—Colossians 1:11 

No comments:

Post a Comment