Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Let Go Let God Elevate Perspective

I Put God First And Elevate My Perspective.

My personal history and unique experiences determine how I see the world. I remember this when I’m tempted to look at any troubling or disappointing situation and think that’s just the way it is. The truth is there are many ways to perceive the world around me. If I don’t like what life is showing me, I have the power to change what I’m seeing by going within myself. I alter my perspective by keeping God at the forefront of my thinking. I do this by practicing gratitude for blessings already present as well as those that are on the way. I also pray, not for specific things or certain results, but to touch the peace and perfection of the Divine and to carry it with me throughout my day. As I elevate my perspective, the world around me changes for the better. 

Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.—Colossians 3:2 

No comments:

Post a Comment