Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 13, 2024

Let Go Let God Share Joy

With A Glad Heart, I Share My Joy.

When the world feels cold, I bring sunshine and warmth by sharing the joy that lives in my heart. It’s natural, of course, to wish the world felt like a kind and welcoming place all the time. But when that comforting, reassuring feeling is hard to come by, I don’t despair. Instead, I look within and find my joy. This feeling is part of my divine identity and is always part of me. Like sunshine obscured by thick clouds, joy is present beyond sadness, discord, and worry. I share my joy generously. Mine is the smile that brightens another’s day and the kindness that restores optimism. Mine is the light that dispels darkness. My joy is for everyone. 

For you shall go out in joy, and be led back in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall burst into song, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.—Isaiah 55:12

No comments:

Post a Comment