Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 22, 2024

Let Go Let God Know Protection

God Is My Strength And My Protection.

There are bound to be times I want to escape or hide from my troubles because I fear I don’t have what it takes to surmount them. At those times, I may want to turn to God for divine protection. Rather than seeking comfort outside myself, I find the spiritual protection I need by going within. Divine power is my sword and my shield. Spiritual wisdom helps me discern whom I can trust. My faith helps me believe that no lasting harm can befall me. As I envision Spirit around me and the breath of God within me, I relax as I pray. I affirm I am strong and capable. I can meet every aspect of life with ease and grace because God is with and within me every step of the way. 

You are a hiding place for me; you preserve me from trouble; you surround me with glad cries of deliverance.—Psalm 32:7 

No comments:

Post a Comment