Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 18, 2024

Let Go Let God Find Empowerment

I Find My Empowerment By Living From My Divinity.

Today I give myself permission to shine. I need not wait for anyone to give me anything because, at the level of Spirit, I have everything I could ever need. I am a divine being, endowed with so many spiritual gifts that are mine to use as only I can. This is my empowerment, my ability to create the life of my highest imagining through the power of my thoughts and actions. I drop the weight of limiting beliefs that have held me back. In the past, I may have told myself I didn’t deserve the life I wanted, that I couldn’t do the things I wanted most to do. Now I tell myself a different story. I am deserving. I am capable. And I am empowered to accomplish all I set out to do. 

Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.—Deuteronomy 31:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment