Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 19, 2024

Let Go Let God Receive

I Welcome Every Gift, And I Appreciate Every Giver.

Knowing that a kindness I’ve offered or a gift I’ve given has blessed the receiver brings me joy. Likewise, my happiness in receiving allows others to know that same joy. Giving is easy, but receiving can be a bit of a challenge. I have been taught since childhood that giving is better than receiving, but I understand it differently now. If I ever feel as though I am not deserving of what is being given or offered, I remember I am God’s beloved child, fully deserving of every good thing on earth. The goodness of God flows through many channels, some expected and others not. When a blessing comes my way, I receive it graciously, grateful that I am in the flow of God’s abundance. 

And he said to them, “Pay attention to what you hear; the measure you give will be the measure you get, and still more will be given you.”—Mark 4:24 

No comments:

Post a Comment