Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

The Divine Within Me Guides Me To Live My Dreams.

So many things can compete for my attention. When I struggle to decide where to place my focus, I go within to discern where my deepest interests and passions lie. As I discover the areas of interest that make me feel most alive, I rely upon my guidance as I seek to learn more about them. My inner compass may lead me to individuals or groups where I can meet like-minded people who share my passions. I may feel led to learn more, either on my own or in a social setting. My interests are one of the ways I connect with my divine nature and God within. The more fulfilled and purposeful I am, the more I am attuned to my guidance, which leads me to learn all I can. As my mind expands, my zeal is kindled, and my life is made rich and full. 

Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths.—Psalm 25:4

No comments:

Post a Comment