Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Let Go Let God Find Comfort

Finding Comfort In The Presence Of God, I Discover Strength, Hope, And Peace.

During trying or troubling times, I find comfort in the presence of God. Through my faith, I know that even in the most difficult moments, I am never alone. God is my comfort and hope, my help in times of need, felt most strongly in prayerful moments. As I pray, I release burdens, worries, and fears and simply rest in the presence of God. I am at peace and comforted. As I move through life, I carry this presence with me. The conditions of the world have no lasting power over me. This knowledge is my comfort. In Spirit, I am always loved, always blessed, and always safe. Although highs and lows are part of the rhythm of life, I rest assured I am whole and secure in mind, body, and soul. 

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I fear no evil; for you are with me; your rod and your staff–they comfort me.—Psalm 23:4

No comments:

Post a Comment