Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Let Go Let God Sparkle

I Sparkle As I Live Boldly And Authentically. 

I’ve met people throughout my life who have felt simply magical. They could make even the most mundane task feel fun, brought energy and life wherever they went, and lit up every room they entered. Through their authenticity and appetite for life, they sparkled. Today I take my cue from those special folks and sparkle in my own unique way. If I have shrunk from life, I now muster the courage to step boldly into it. If I have hesitated to share my gifts, I now trust those gifts and share them generously. If I have felt I didn’t belong, I now see myself as a child of God, deserving of every good thing. As I fully and confidently live from my divine identity, I take my place in the world and sparkle with the light of God. 

And every work that he undertook … he did with all his heart; and he prospered.—2 Chronicles 31:21 

No comments:

Post a Comment