Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Let Go Let God Feel Sunshine

The Sun Shines Around Me And Within Me.

How wonderful it is to see and feel sunlight streaming through the windows as the day begins. The sun’s brightness and warmth drive out darkness and lessen the harshness of the cold. More than that, sunshine brightens my outlook, making the day feel full of possibility and me feel as though anything is possible. Just like the sun, there is brightness and warmth within me. Sometimes the clouds of pessimism and doubt obscure this light and the coldness of resentment and unforgiveness temper my warmth, but the sun within me never stops shining. As I clear the clouds through faith and forgiveness, my divine light breaks through, blessing me as well as all those I meet. 

And there will be no more night; they need no light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God will be their light, and they will reign forever and ever.—Revelation 22:5 

No comments:

Post a Comment