Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Let Go Let God Serve

I Bring God's Love Into The World Through Service.

I don’t need special skills to be of service. I have willing hands and an open heart, channels of God’s love, to be directed wherever they are needed most. This impulse to serve is my compassionate nature seeking expression. I respond to the needs around me by doing what I can to help. I do not think of reward or recognition. Just being of service fills my heart. Serving is a wonderful way to feel close to God. My loving heart is open, my hands are busy, and my life feels purposeful when I am doing what I can to brighten one person’s life or to make the world a better place. I feel God’s presence strongly as I serve and share the love and care of the Divine. 

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.—Matthew 25:35 

No comments:

Post a Comment