Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Let Go Let God Surrender

Spiritual Surrender Keeps Me In The Flow Of Life.

Resisting the events of my life is like swimming against a strong current. No matter how much I try, I cannot overtake the force of the water. But when I swim with the current, I am borne effortlessly upon it. Spiritual surrender works much the same way. When I resist the circumstances of my life, when I fight against what is happening, I am swimming upstream. But when I accept what is happening, I am surrendering to the flow of life. I may still work toward changing undesirable situations, but I do so from a place of acceptance, not resistance. No longer fighting, I give myself over to the power of God. I need not rely solely on my power, will, and effort. I surrender to God within me and ride life’s currents with ease. 

In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.—Proverbs 3:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment