Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 5, 2024

Let Go Let God Be Helpful

As I Help, I Share The Love Of God With The World.

Being of help is a wonderful feeling. Knowing my efforts have lightened someone’s load or helped them feel a little less alone fills my heart. I am a compassionate listener and an open and accepting presence. I may volunteer for causes that help those in need or I may reach out my hand to help them directly. I care for the earth by living in ways that nurture and sustain the planet and its creatures. I keep my mind open and my heart soft so others are comfortable revealing their tenderest selves to me. I am the hands and feet of God on earth, making contributions to the world in the spirit of gratitude, peace, and love. 

Let no evil talk come out of your mouths, but only what is useful for building up, as there is need, so that your words may give grace to those who hear.—Ephesians 4:29 

No comments:

Post a Comment