Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 29, 2024

Let Go Let God Have Faith

I Have Faith Wonderful Blessings Are On The Way.

Wishing for wonderful opportunities is natural, and imagining how it would feel to have or experience certain things can be a fun pastime. But to welcome these experiences into my life, I must start within my own mind. I use my faith to believe I am God’s beloved child in an abundant world, fully deserving of everything it has to offer. In prayer, I deny limitation and affirm prosperity. As I go through life, I notice a lightness and optimism growing in me as I shift my thoughts toward all that I can do and be. My faith is the key to a better, more expansive, adventurous life. I believe fun, abundant, and harmonious living is mine. I have faith in God and faith in myself as a divine being, infinitely blessed. 

For your steadfast love is before my eyes, and I walk in faithfulness to you.—Psalm 26:3 

No comments:

Post a Comment