Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 1, 2024

Let Go Let God With New Beginnings

With A Grateful Heart, I Eagerly Welcome The New Year.

As the sun rises on the first morning of the new year, I am filled with hope, promise, and the feeling that anything is possible. New beginnings are auspicious. I mark this day by putting the past behind me. With gratitude for the past year, I am ready to take its lessons into this one. Because of my growth and understanding, I am wiser and more patient, open, and loving. I am awake and present to the wisdom of God and to who I am as a divine being. From this place of spiritual maturity, I pledge to love myself and treat each person as a kindred spirit. I will share words of kindness and perform acts of service. Through my words and deeds, I will be doing my part to create the kingdom of heaven on earth. 

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me.—Psalm 51:10

No comments:

Post a Comment