Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Let Go Let God Belong

As A Spiritual Being, My True Home Is In The Heart Of God.

There may have been times I have wondered where I belonged. I may have questioned whether I was in the right place, relationship, or career. Perhaps my inner knowing nudged me to places and situations where I found greater belonging and fulfillment. That same inner knowing shows me where I belong at times I drift away from my awareness of God. When I let the busyness of life keep me from my spiritual practices, I may feel as though I have lost my belonging. I refocus my attention on God and immerse myself in the serenity of prayer. As I do, I feel my belonging once again. I put God first and find my home in the heart of God. 

But now thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.—Isaiah 43:1

No comments:

Post a Comment